Thursday, February 17, 2011

The MOST police HELICOPTER FLYOVERS ever! -- location -- Dutchsinse's house

Open Your Eyes America!

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I have been researching facts about medical versus natural remedies. I truely believe that we would be much healthier if we stopped believing the pharmaceutical companies that feed us their drugs.

Sometimes, knowingly, they put a drug out on the market fully aware that is it not safe. And sometimes they get away with it, other times they are caught. Do you ever notice though that when they ARE caught, the mainstream media doesn't make a big deal out of it? It is so frustrating to many of us that those drug companies and the mainstream media feel that we are not important enough to know the truth. Why are they hiding some of these facts? Well I believe it comes down to one fact. If people know about their secrets, they would lose massive amounts of money. I mean MASSIVE!

I think it's time that we the American people should take back our freedom and stop buying expensive drugs and turn to herbal medicines and supplements. The more you read about it, the more you will understand that herbal medicines are just as effective as their counterparts. PLUS there are far fewer side effects to deal with!

My goal here is to keep informing people about what is available and that they don't have to depend on the Big Pharma to get well and maintaining their health.

I hope you stick around and check my articles that I come across that are written by many enlightened authors, MD's that practice homeopathy, and people like me that are fed up with being told how to live our lives!
Thanks for reading!

Julie Haller LPN